Steampunk Dawn

I've been thinking about doing some cosplay since quite some time now but never found a matching character. It should be visually matching and I have to be comfortable in the costume.
Linsner's Dawn Comics
After thinking a lot about this last weekend I got an enlightenment:
Steampunk Dawn von der Skizze zum Bild by Zeitunschaerfe
I really like the mythology behind this character and enjoyed the dialogues in the comics. The look of the stories is an interesting mixture of different epochs. So a steampunk variant of Dawn ist truly obvious.
Steampunk Dawn by Zeitunschaerfe
As a basis for my redesign I primarily used Dawn’s main manifestation. The roses and chains stand for anarchy (hell) and strict order (heaven), respectively. As well do the masks.
Whether I implement this design into a cosplay or not I don't know. Earliest next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment